To provide care and accommodation for older people, with a commitment to excellence inspired by the life and teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Presbyterian Aged Care values:
- The dignity and worth of every person created in God’s image,
- Showing compassion and love by caring for and nurturing the whole person – physical, social, emotional and spiritual,
- Supporting community life, where people can live together in harmony, safety and security,
- Acting justly and fairly, ensuring equity of access to care and accommodation, including for those in poverty or need,
- Honesty and ethical behaviour,
- Good stewardship of the resources that are our responsibility, and
- Our staff and volunteers, supporting them to develop their skills and achieve satisfaction in serving others.
This download is an expanded explanation of the Biblical basis for our mission and values. It explains why the Presbyterian Church is involved in Aged Care.