Presbyterian Aged Care NSW & ACT (PAC) is operated by a Committee of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church of Australia (New South Wales). It is responsible for the Residential Aged Care facilities, Home Care and Seniors Housing operated by the Presbyterian Church in NSW and the ACT.
The PAC Committee annually reports to the General Assembly and provides the Trustees with regular reports.
To view the Code Part III Section A8, click here.
Administration of congregational local Aged Care programs shall remain with the management committee established for such purpose by the congregation. Some of our Independent Living Units are managed in this way.
Presbyterian Aged Care Committee:
- Rev. Bruce Christian (Convener)
- Justin Ang
- Heather Barr
- Ken Bosward
- Ian Dunbar
- Rev. Peter Dunstan
- Peter Graham
- Doug Lennie
- Ann Logan
- Lindsay Paterson
- Fiona Perry
- Rev. Peter Rothnie
Executive Leadership Team:
- Paul Sadler (CEO)
- Stephen Smith (CFO)
- Pauline Solomons (Executive General Manager Residential Care)
- David Fleming (Executive General Manager Community Care & Retirement Living)
- Peter Newing (Chief Information Officer)
- Julie Shearman (HR Manager)
- Phil Paul (Senior Chaplain)