"The best part is knowing that everyone here makes a difference. Direct care, hospitality, maintenance and administration staff." ~PAC employee
- Work within an organisation which is big enough to offer opportunities and small enough to be personal.
- Have countless opportunities to give something back to the community
- Access to paid maternity leave
- RNs and EENs can earn more with us than working at a public hospital
- Employer funded access to training and education
- PBI – Tax benefits
For current available positions, see Career Opportunities.
Alternatively, you may contact management at our sites and services directly to enquire about employment options.Police Checks:
It is a condition of employment with this organisation that prior to appointment applicants must have a Police Records Check and receive a clearance authorisation.
Presbyterian Aged Care will pay for Police Checks done by the organisation for new and existing staff.
- For information on becoming a volunteer, click here.